National Department of Health National Department of Health Website
We initiate projects to address problems with solutions -whether that is a new type of diagnostic, a device or therapy that can help to better manage a disease or infrastructure to improve the organisation of care. We bring the right people together to turn ideas into commercially viable products and services. Funding more health promotion and community activities to motivate and mobilise people across the country to get behind the smokefree goal and to sign-post support for people on their quit journey. Higher risk of death from common childhood illness such as diarrhoea, pneumonia, and malaria. Nutrition-related factors contribute to about 45per cent of deaths in children under-5 years of age. When your phone is locked with a passcode, all your health and fitness data in the Health app — other than your Medical ID — is encrypted.
- Our vast community, including approximately 280 world-class Partner organisations, works across borders to connect the three worlds of business, research and education.
- Just like all of your health information, Cycle Tracking data is encrypted, secure, and private.
- You can also receive the same alerts as a loved one, such as heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications.
- The Ministry of Health will maximize health sector services, including preparing PeduliLindungi in 14 languages.
- Samsung Health helps you record and manage your fitness activities, such as running, cycling, swimming, etc.
- According to GlobalIssues.org, approximately 36 million people die each year from non-communicable (i.e., not contagious) diseases, including cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes and chronic lung disease.
All of our health features are built to keep your data secure and protect your privacy. Your health data stays on your device and is encrypted when your phone is locked with a passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID. When you share your information, you have complete control over what you share and the people and institutions you share with.
Tuberculosis remains the leading cause of death among people living with HIV, accounting for around one in three AIDS-related deaths. 32.7 million people have died from AIDS-related illnesses since the start of the epidemic. 25.4 million people were accessing antiretroviral therapy in 2019.
Disability & Health
NIH is the nation’s medical research agency, supporting scientific studies that turn discovery into health. The Cycle Tracking app and predicted fertile windows should not be used as a form of birth control or to support conception. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition. You decide which information is in the Health app, which apps can access your data, and who you share your data with. As we introduce and expand ways to share your health data, privacy continues to be at the core.
Since the late 1970s, the federal Healthy People Program has been a visible component of the United States’ approach to improving population health. Progress has been limited to many objectives, leading to concerns about the effectiveness of Healthy People in shaping outcomes in the context of a decentralized and uncoordinated US health system. Healthy People 2020 gives more prominence to health promotion and preventive approaches and adds a substantive focus on the importance of addressing social determinants of health. A new expanded digital interface facilitates use and dissemination rather than bulky printed books as produced in the past.